Ledheimer LED 1K PAR Multipurpose Lightby BBS Lighting $1,299.00
BBS Lighting brings you an LED 1K PAR made for key, fill and backlighting in television and different purposes in exhibitions and architectural expos where a powerful single source is needed. Ledheimer is available in two versions comparable to 3200K tungsten (warm) and 5600K daylight (cold) with 91+ CRI measurements.
Each Ledheimer comes with a 25 degree Interchangeable high quality aluminium reflector and offers the use of the optional 15 and 40 degree reflectors plus has a filter frame cassette for optional accessories e.g. barndoors; tophat and color frame.
- Power factor @ 100 % 270 volts =0.97
- Power factor @ 100 % 115 volts =0.99
- Extremely high light output
- Very low power consumption
- Excellent soft shadow rendering
- High reliability
- Very compact versatile unit
- Flicker-free dimming, can even be used for high speed video lighting
- Totally smooth theatrical type dimming all the way to zero
- Power saving long life LED
- Internal dimmer controlled by DMX 512 8/16 bit
- Silent operation
- Reduced CO2 emission = smaller carbon footprint for you business
- PowerCon IN and OUT
- DMX 5 pin in/out for daisy-chaining
- Available in either 3200 Kelvin or 5600 Kelvin color temperatures
Light rather than heat
Some may like it hot but most studio hosts and performers like the Ledheimer. Unlike conventional tungsten that makes you sweat buckets, the Ledheimer offers you supreme working conditions.
LED lights consume as little as 10% of the energy used by tungsten and they last 150 times longer. By changing equipment, initial costs will be made up or become even lower over time in reduced energy and lamp replacement costs.
Optional Reflectors, barn doors, top hats, color frames, PowerCon extension cables.
POWER: Switch Mode Power Supply, AC power 100-270V nominal , 47-63Hz
Max. power consumption: 150 W
Standby power: = 5.5 watts
Amps @ 270 volts = 0.5 Amps
Amps @ 115 volts = 1 Amp
Ambient operating temperature: 0-40°C / 0-104°F
Ultra silent pulse fan assisting the large heatsink when needed.
DMX in/out for daisy chaining 8 / 16 bit dimming 0 to 100 %, up to 4 control channels in 16 bit mode, selectable via digital display. LAMP: High quality Cold Led array 5600 Kelvin. CRI min. 91, with 80% Lumen maintenance over 50.000 hours. High quality Cold Led array 3200 Kelvin. CRI min. 91, with 80% Lumen maintenance over 50.000 hours.
Length: 360 mm / 14.1”
Width: 250 mm / 9.8”
Height: 270 mm / 10.6”
Weight: 3 kg / 7 lbs